Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What Matters to You?

As we begin the season of Lent, and I am continuing to share my thoughts and struggles on the journey of faith, I would appreciate knowing what struggles you have. Do you have questions? Are you wondering how to make faith-sense of something? If so, I would appreciate hearing from you. As I write these blogs, of course, I have many in my own life to choose from. But rather than keeping a journal myself, I am sharing these things with you so it can benefit you in your journey of faith as well. To that end, if you have something you are working through and would like to know my take on it, let me know. I will blog on it, with all names but my own removed. You will not be baring your own soul on the internet, but only are supplying ideas on what is really going on in your lives so I can address these real concerns.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rev. Sonja

No comments: