Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History in the Making

As we sit and soak up history in the making, some of us are excited about the candidate that won, and some of us are disappointed in the outcome. Regardless of our personal feelings, it is over, and we are all Americans that should endeavor to live together in peace and harmony.

As I sit here waiting for president elect Obama to make an appearance and give his acceptance speech, I have to give kudos to John McCain whom I thought made a graceful concession speech. He spoke with love for his country and of admiration for the process. Good job.

In any event, I just wanted to write of my hope and prayers that now that this election is over, we can move on as a country and work together in peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your comments about God being in charge. What is it-- God does not call the equipped. He equips the called. I become aware as never before of a duty to pray for our leaders.

We have found a home in Mobile! God willing, we will spend Christmas in it.

Hugs,
CurtissAnn