Thursday, October 2, 2008

The VP Debates are On and I'm Not Watching!

Okay...I am sick of politics. I am not a big fan of either VP candidate, so I am not watching the debates. Yes, I know I am supposed to be a mature responsible citizen and be well informed on the candidates before I vote, but seriously, I just don't care anymore. I told someone recently that I would vote for the candidate who slings the least amount of mud. It's to that point. The debates are exciting for some, but I don't think we are going to learn anything new about either side. They are well versed and rehearsed, (however, it will be interesting to see if McCain's camp has Palin in control.) I do realize that half the world, and many of my friends, are watching with eager anticipation... or curiosity... or animosity... but my time is too precious and life is too short to waste on other people's drama. I'll do what I normally do around the end of October. It's a techical system. I will read (novel concept I know) the platforms of both parties, gauge which one matches most closely to my personal beliefs (neither one will fit the bill exactly), and see which one slings the least amount of mud.

No comments: